n software Red Carpet Subscription
by /n software - Product Type: Component / ASP.NET WebForms / .NET WinForms / .NET Class / Silverlight / 100% Managed Code / ActiveX OCX / DLL / VCL / VC++ Class Library / Static Link Library / JavaBean / Cocoa / Objective-C Libraries
What's new in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Q3 2011?
- IP*Works! & E-Business Integrator Products – Windows Phone 7 (“Mango”) - Empowering Windows Phone 7 application developers with powerful new Internet communication, security and business messaging capabilities.
- Global Payments Integrator - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++Builder, C++ (Win/UNIX/Mac), iPhone, Andriod OS - Certified support for Retail,. E-Commerce, Direct Marketing, Restaurant, Debit and Benefit/EBT transactions through Global Payments, a major Internet payment processor.
- Shipping Integrator V4 - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++Builder, C++ (Win/UNIX/Mac), iPhone, Andriod OS - Now with fine grained control of requests and response messaging, enhancements to Endicia account management and support for all new shipping and tracking features across providers (FedEX, UPS and USPS).
- EDI Integrator - .NET, Java/J2EE - The latest evolution of the IP*Works! EDI toolkit, /n software EDI Integrator adds powerful new EDI (X12 & EDIFACT) mapping and translation capabilities.
- SAP Integrator - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++Builder, C++ (Win/UNIX/Mac), iPhone, Andriod OS - Integrate connectivity with SAP R/3 and NetWeaver. Easily call BAPIs and function modules, no complex schema knowledge required. Now with the ability to receive SAP service requests.
What's new in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Q2 2011?
- IP*Works! & E-business Integrator products for Android OS - Now available for Android OS. Pure Java Beans optimized for Android OS provide fast connectivity for mobile application development.
- Azure Integrator - Quickly connect any desktop, Web or mobile application to Windows Azure and access cloud based data, queue management, table configuration and more.
- SharePoint Integrator V3 - Now with all new components for SharePoint search, WorkFlow configuration, programmatic, administration and more.
What's new in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Q1 2011?
- IP*Works! & E-Business Integrator Products Silverlight - Component packages are now available for Silverlight. These highly optimized Silverlight Components provide direct Internet communication and business connectivity.
- PayPal Integrator V4 - Now enhanced with support for PayPal Adaptive Payments.
What's new in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Q4 2010?
- IP*Works! Zip has been enhanced with support for Unix Compress
- /n software BizTalk Adapters have been updated to support BizTalk 2010
- All PHP Editions have been updated with PHP 5.3 support
- The C++ Editions of all IP*Works! and Integrator products have been enhanced with Qt support
New Shipping/RTM Products:
- /n software Workflow (WF) Activities - Now with support for WF 4
Updates to all .NET Edition products are now available with support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4.
What's new in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Q3 2010?
- /n software WCF Transport Channels V3 - A suite of Enterprise ready Windows Communications Foundation (WCF) Transport Channels for Internet connectivity secure messaging and file transfer.
- /n software JBI Components - A suite of JBI Binding Components for OpenESB Internet connectivity and secure messaging.
- SharePoint Integrator V2 - Easy to use components for integrating SharePoint Site, List and Document management functions.
What's new in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Q2 2010?
- Shipping Integrator V3 - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++ Builder, PHP and C# (Win/Unix/Mac OS X). Shipping tracking and rate calculation through major carriers including FedEx, UPS and USPS.
- Amazon Integrator V5 - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++ Builder, PHP and C# (Win/Unix/Mac OS X). Components that facilitate Amazon Web Services integration including S3, SQS, PAAP, EC2 and more
What's new in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Q1 2010?
- Native iPhone development components are now available - All component packages are now available as C++ / Cocoa frameworks for building high performance iPhone applications with blazing connectivity.
- PHP Editions are now available for all IP*Works! & Integrator products. Cross-platform components bring powerful connectivity to any PHP application on any platform. Complete with royalty-free licensing and direct integration with popular development environments including Delphi for PHP.
- ActiveX Editions are now packaged with side-by-side 32-Bit and 64-Bit libraries for integrating high performance communications and secure messaging.
- Python header files have been included in all C++ Editions enabling Python based applications to seamlessly link with the C++ libraries.
What's new in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Q4 2009?
This quarter /n software have made major enhancements to Red Carpet Subscriptions, with important updates that extend products across-the-board with new platform capabilities
- C++ Editions for Windows & Linux/Unix are now packaged with side-by-side 32-Bit and 64-Bit C++ libraries for integrating high performance communications and secure messaging.
- Java Editions have been enhanced with support Google App Engine. Now you can bring many of your Java applications to the Google cloud.
- Delphi and C++ Builder products have been updated with Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 support.
- Updated licensing options for Credit Card Processing Integrators (FDMS, TSYS, & Paymentech) with reduced royalty-free pricing.
- BizTalk Adapters enhanced with Single Sign-On (SSO) support.
New Shipping/RTM Products:
- IP*Works! SSH V8 - ActiveX, Delphi, C++Builder, & C++ (Win/ Unix / Mac) - Add instant Secure Shell (SSH) security to your applications.
- /n software QuickBooks Integrator V5 - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++Builder, & C++ (Win/ Unix / Mac) - QuickBooks integration components supporting new QBXML V8.0, enhanced search, collections, & more!
- /n software Amazon Integrator V4 - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++Builder, & C++ (Win/ Unix / Mac) - Add support for popular Amazon Services including S3, SQS, SimpleDB, AWS, and EC2 to your apps.
What's new in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Q3 2009?
New Shipping/RTM Products:
- /n software SharePoint Integrator - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, Builder, & C++ (Win/ Unix /Mac OS X)
- Easy-to-use components for integrating SharePoint Site, List, and Documents management functions.
- /n software UPS Integrator V2 - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++Builder, & C++ (Win/ Unix / Mac OS X)
- Add UPS shipping, tracking, and rate calculation capabilities to your applications.
- /n software TSYS/Vital Integrator V6 - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, Builder, & C++ (Win/ Unix / Mac OS X)
- Enhanced with Certified FSA (Healthcare) Transaction support
- /n software PayPal Integrator V3 - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++Builder, & C++ (Win/ Unix / Mac OS X)
- Connect to your PayPal merchant services for transaction authorization and account management.
What's new in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Q2 2009?
New Shipping/RTM Products:
- /n software TSYS Integrator V5 - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++Builder, & C++ (Win/Unix/ Mac OS X)
- Vital/TSYS Certified Retail, Grocery, Restaurant, Hotel/Lodging, Auto Rental, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Debit, EBT, GiftCard, Level II, Level III transactions, and PABP Compliance.
- /n software FedEx Integrator V2 - .NET, Java, ActiveX, Delphi, C++Builder, & C++ (Win/ Unix / Mac OS X)
- Now including address verification, return label creation, and multiple package support.
- /n software BizTalk Adapters V3.1
- Enhanced with new AS1 and AS3 Adapters for secure document transfer and business messaging.
/n software Red Carpet Subscriptions Include:
- All /n software products - IP*Works!, SSL, S/MIME, S/Shell, Zip, EDI, IBiz Integrators for QuickBooks, E-Payment, VitalPS, Paymentech, etc.
- All supported platforms - .NET, Java, COM, Delphi, C++
- All supported OS - Windows, Pocket PC, Linux, Mac OS X
- Free updates, upgrades, and new releases
- Per developer licensing
- Free technical support
- Discounted renewals
The following products are currently included in an /n software Red Carpet Subscription:
/n software IP*Works! Internet Toolkit
/n software IP*Works! is a comprehensive suite of Internet components including everything needed to write powerful connected applications. /n software IP*Works! includes more than 30 royalty-free components implementing every major Internet Protocol such as: HTTP, FTP, SOAP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, SNMP, NNTP, XML, MIME, Telnet, LDAP, Multicast, and more.
/n software IP*Works! S/Shell
Add instant SSH security to your Internet applications! /n software IP*Works S/Shell contains SSH-enabled, drop-in replacements for the components in the 'classic' /n software IP*Works! Internet Toolkit . With /n software IP*Works! S/Shell, developers can rapidly build SSH secured applications including secure file transfer, secure remote login, secure email, and more. SSH is a low-level communications protocol providing security via strong encryption and advanced cryptography.
/n software IP*Works! SSL
/n software IP*Works! SSL adds SSL and Digital Certificate capabilities to the /n software IP*Works! Internet Toolkit providing Secure Web Browsing, Secure Client, Secure Server, Secure Mail, Digital Certificate Capabilities, and more. The current release contains 16 components for secure Internet connectivity including: HTTPS, SOAPS, SMTPS, POPS, IMAPS, FTPS, LDAPS, NNTPS, TelnetS. /n software IP*Works! SSL brings unprecedented ease of use to Secure Internet Development with drop-in replacements for the components in the 'classic' /n software IP*Works! package, well known in the development community for their straightforward, intuitive interfaces, and powerful productivity features. /n software IP*Works! SSL makes it easy to communicate with secure clients or servers, greatly reducing development time and enhancing productivity
/n software IP*Works! S/MIME
/n software IP*Works! S/MIME implements the S/MIME standard for encryption and decryption using Public Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS). Using /n software IP*Works! S/MIME Edition you can encrypt files, emails, and even newsgroup postings as well as sign and verify message signatures using X.509 digital certificates. The current release includes a generic S/MIME component (SMIME), Certificate Management (CertMgr), and S/MIME enabled versions of the standard /n software IP*Works! POP3, IMAP4, NNTP, and SMTP components. /n software IP*Works! S/MIME gives developers enterprise-class security components for easily integrating powerful security features into any application.
/n software IP*Works! Zip
/n software IP*Works! Zip is a suite of development components for adding compression and decompression functionality to web and desktop applications using popular file and data compression standards. The current release of /n software IP*Works! Zip allows developers to easily integrate compression and decompression into application using the Zip, Tar, Gzip or Jar standards for compression. The /n software IP*Works! Zip components were built from the ground up in native .NET and Java code, combining exceptional speed with an excellent data compression ratio. The components also feature password support and streaming compression and decompression.
/n software IBiz QuickBooks Integrator
A comprehensive suite of Internet-enabled components for QuickBooks (QBXML) Integration. Includes easy-to-use components for accessing QuickBooks constructs and automating accounting tasks.
/n software IBiz E-Payment Integrator
Internet E-Commerce simplified. IBiz E-Payment Integrator (formerly IP*Works! CC ICharge) includes components for Credit Card & Electronic Check (ACH) processing via major Internet payment gateways. Rock-solid E-Commerce components trusted by thousands of developers worldwide.
/n software IBiz VitalPS Integrator, IBiz Paymentech Integrator
IBiz VitalPS Integrator includes Components for direct credit card authorization and transaction processing through VitalPS (www.vitalps.com), a major Internet Payment Processor. Certified support for Retail, E-Commerce, Direct Marketing and Restaurant transactions.
/n software IP*Works! EDI
/n software IP*Works! EDI includes software components that facilitate the transmission of secure Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) transactions over the Internet. The AS2Sender component can be used from any web or desktop application to connect and securely deliver EDI data. The AS2Receiver component allows ASP.NET applications to securely and reliably receive and respond to EDI transaction requests. A digital certificate management component completes the package with certificate verification, creation, encoding, and signing capabilities. /n software IP*Works! EDI provides the utmost in flexibility for developers and businesses interested in enabling their software systems with Internet EDI capabilities, resulting in better and faster system integration, lower cost, and better overall ROI.
IP*Works! Secure SNMP!
A complete framework for building secure network management solutions. Using IP*Works! Secure SNMP, developers can easily build robust network management solutions, or manageable software applications, using the latest SNMPv3 security features for authentication, authorization, and access control.
Also included in /n software Red Carpet Subscriptions
- Updates, Upgrades and New Products - Purchasing an /n software IP*Works! subscription entitles you to receive product updates and newly released /n software IP*Works! products throughout the term of your subscription. We are committed to adding value to our subscription packages and you will receive a new CD containing the latest product releases and updates during every quarter that your subscription remains active. The subscription entitles you to any component suite in the /n software IP*Works! family released within the duration of the subscription.
- Renewals - After your subscription expires you can continue using the components that were released during the subscription period indefinitely, including developing and distributing applications. After expiration however, you will no longer be able to download new subscription updates, receive new products, or new version releases until your subscription is renewed.
- Documentation - All /n software IP*Works! products come with thorough electronic technical documentation and sample applications to assist developers in rapidly building applications. Additional printed documentation and manuals are available for purchase online.