Community Connections provides services for children, young people and adults with disabilities and their families.
Our range of services includes , which offers support for people to live independently in their own homes across the entire Wellington region, the Kapiti Coast, Palmerston North and the Hawke's Bay; , which offers a 24 hour service and living within houses we supply, and , which based in Lower Hutt and offers an individualised service for people who have physical, sensory and/or language impairments.
We believe in building the service around the individual and to assist the person to fully access their community.
Our services are for people who:
- Wish to live in their own home, live with others or to live alone
- Require a level of support or supervision that is beyond simple personal assistance and household management services
- Wish to move from home into supported living
- Wish to stay at home but require additional support
- Are receiving residential services and wish to move into Supported Living
- Are funded through their local NASC
Referrals to Community Connections usually come through a Needs Assessment & Service Coordination (NASC) Agency.
If you're looking for a service, please contact your local NASC to see if you qualify, or else contact us directly.