We InsureGoods are covered while in transit if the vehicle is involved in an accident and the furniture is damaged. The cover is as follows:
- items are covered under "carrier liability insurance" which is limited cover of $150,000 max per load with $1,500 per item max and $400 excess. This insurance is free of charge.
- if items exceed $1,500 or you require a more comprehensive cover please contact your own insurance company.
NB: Items not covered by Insurance:
- Electrical appliances if they fail to operate at your new address.
- Cracked or damaged items, torn, scratched or dented items.
- Items not packed by City Movers staff.
The information in this article was current at 27 Mar 2012