Chopper Enterprises


Is Chopper Enterprises incorrect or missing key business information? Update your Hotfrog listing today.

Contact details Are these details correct?

Address: PO Box 291 , Motueka,
Website - None provided
Email Business

About Chopper Enterprises

  • Chopper Enterprises have operated in the Tasman district since November of 2002 and in this time have grown and established a viable business
  • We are now more than ever before able to offer excellent prices on communication services that can save you money
  • 83% of our customers that have contacted us for support could not be any happier with the help they received, and the other 17% found our support satisfactory for there specific needs

Is Chopper Enterprises in PO Box 291, Motueka your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.

We have more Internet Services services in Motueka available on Hotfrog NewZealand. You can update your search for Motueka Internet Services by location, keyword or service options.

Small Business Hub

Sharing tips, ideas and advice to help grow your small business.

View the Small Business Hub

Your profile without ads

Have you considered upgrading to Hotfrog AdVantage? No competitor advertising means exclusive focus on your business. You take centre stage.

Find out more