Fleet Management Software :: Mobile Service Solutions
Fleet Management, Fleet Management System, Workshop Management Software
- Access to home pages with important dates (Service/Inspection reminders) and important contact numbers (e.g. breakdown, windscreen replacement, service contact numbers etc.)
- Access Driver Trips to record details of business journeys, client visits or service calls
- The ability to report an incident, capturing 3rd party details and times, even pictures if the hardware has a camera.
- Task allocation system which allows service calls (e.g. client pick up, sweep a road, site visit, etc.) to be allocated to a specific user and progress tracked, with customisation options to allow each clients individual requirements to be fully met.
- Stock Control options for barcode readers to allow wireless stores control, stock counting and receipting.
- Daily Driver Inspection checks, with real-time visibility for the Fleet Manager showing which vehicles have, or have not, been inspected. The need to record Daily Driver Inspections, even when no defects are found, is generally seen as best-practice by various government agencies
Workshop Remote Working
FleetWave® can issue jobs to a technician who can go through a checklist of tasks on a particular job card on a laptop, or 'tough-book' ruggedized unit.
Workshop Touchscreen Solution
This detailed time management function also allows the workshop supervisor the ability to see:
- What jobs are in progress at any time
- Estimate completion times and workloads
- Increase workshop efficiencies
(even actual times vs standard times if this level of reporting is required.)
This system also allows the service reception an overview of each job in progress and projected completion times for reporting to clients.
, Fleet Management Software
, Fleet Management System
, Fleet Software
, Transport Software
, Vehicle Maintenance Software
, Workshop Management Software