- Applications for Resource Consent
- Land Use Applications
- Specialist Client Representations
- Water, stormwater, effluent reticulation
- Existing Services Modelling
Resource Consents are now required for most development activities - from minor subdivisions to large-scale earthworks - and can have a major impact on project timelines, costs and development methods.
Cardno offers a full range of resource management services to help you gain Resource Consent in the most cost effective and timely manner including; feasibility and scoping studies, consent applications, consultation with affected parties, Assessment of Environmental Effects, development of mitigation measures and expert representation at Council Hearings and the Environment Court.
As part of the Cardno team, our resource managers have extensive experience in the land development arena to draw from. They can also call on the professional expertise of our engineers and surveyors to assist in specialised components of the resource consent process. Together, we have successfully achieved consents for a wide variety of projects including:
- Comprehensive residential developments (retirement villages etc)
- Large-scale subdivision and earthworks projects
- Public utilities including gas networks, wastewater recycling systems
- Commercial and industrial facilities
Gaining a Resource Consent is a necessary and critical component in the development process. Cardno's resource management experts can guide you through this difficult process, aiding with minimising delays and maximising your investment.