Risk Engineering - Health & Safety
Risk Management, Health and Safety, Due Diligence
Cardinus Risk Engineering is able to provide a professional industry experienced risk engineering service through:
- Risk engineering review with location or non visit assessment
- Survey evaluation and assessment
- Valuation support for insurance and financial purposes
- Due diligence studies
- Asset acquisition support
- Risk management support through a wide range of relevant services
- Risk Evaluation and Assessment
- Health and Safety Advice
- Incident Investigation
- Project Finance Evaluation
- Engineering Auditing
- Hazard Analysis and Control
- Safety Management for Plant
- Risk Improvement Reviewing
- Project Management
- Fault Analysis
- Office Based Services Desktop Surveys
- Analysis of Information/Reports
- Risk Management Advice
- Post Loss Onsite Survey Reviews
- Risk Engineering Profiling
Cardinus Risk Engineering can arrange valuation of assets for financial or insurance purposes. These can cover “desk top” to full asset valuation studies, and can provide true replacement cost, as well as providing accurate values at risk. We are able, in addition, to provide a comprehensive range of services, including industry information, standards, philosophies, procedures, research, incident investigation and expert witness provision.
Internationally, using our qualified and experienced engineers, we are able to provide support in both “value for money” engineering audits and due diligence reviews. Our engineering support during asset purchase, however large, can be of positive benefit to clients due to our “in depth” international knowledge of industry.
Our staff, who have gained experience of engineering and management in industry, can assist in improving vital protection and prevention standards. They are readily able to relate to production location staff, and in turn avoid the conflicts that can occur as a result of local misunderstanding of this role. We continually seek to ensure that staff are aware that our role is to assist and not criticise. Specialists’ Risk Reviews at production locations are, therefore, carried out with care and understanding. Location staff are also encouraged to become involved, and to consider themselves part of the joint review effort during the evaluation.
Any improvement proposals we make to location management are prioritised and can also be subject, if required, to financial evaluation.
, Hazard Analysis
, Health and Safety
, Risk Management
, Safety Management