Cardinus Risk Management’s safety consultancy division has experience in both the
strategic and operational requirements of modern business to help you to create
an innovative health and safety programme and improve shareholder value.
Our safety consultants help all types and sizes of organisation, from the smallest
partnership to some of the world’s biggest organisations. We work in every type
of industry, managing every kind of risk, including the petrochemical, aviation,
shipping, financial, manufacturing and high-tech sectors.
All our safety consultants are highly trained and properly qualified. They are specialists
in their field of expertise, ensuring Cardinus Risk Management can provide safety
consultancy in specialised environments using our wealth of detailed knowledge to
achieve measurable results.
Cardinus safety consultants are familiar with the legal and legislative requirements
around the world. In today’s globalised workplace this is essential if you are to
have the confidence that your health and safety programme is truly world-class.
Our primary safety consultancy services include:
- Safety system development and implementation.
- Health & safety programme development and implementation.
- Health & safety leadership.
- Health & safety audits and action planning.
- Contractor safety programmes.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Accident investigation and reporting.
- Emergency action planning.
- Safety training schedules.
Cardinus safety consultants can be either strategic or operational. You can use
them to audit, assess and plan, assisting your in-house team to implement the best
risk management strategies. Our safety consultants can work alongside your own staff,
providing support and safety training to help them get the job done. Alternatively,
we can take on the role of in-house health and safety team ourselves, providing
you with the full risk management service, drawing on all our knowledge and experience.
There are a wide variety of classroom-style training courses to choose from, too.
The list of courses continues to grow as the nature of the industry and needs of
our clients change. Current topics include ergonomics, environment, fire safety,
induction, health and safety, occupational road risk, property risk and stress management.
Health and safety benefits you can expect from Cardinus safety consultancy include:
- Cost-effective compliance with HSE, national and international regulations.
- The implementation of a transparent health and safety management system that clearly
identifies risk and control measures.
- Centralised reporting (whether you operate on one site or many hundreds).
- Advanced IT systems will allow you to analyse data as needed.
- Reductions in injuries and downtime as a result of safety incidents.
- Productivity increases.
Health & Safety
Occupational road risk