Outdoor drop screens will allow you to make full use of your outdoor area and can easily transform these areas into an outdoor room, providing year round protection for you and your family from the wind and rain. We manufacture our drop screens systems using the highest grade materials specifically produced for the extreme weather conditions here in New Zealand.
Our drop screens systems are custom manufactured to your exact needs and will come up with a solution for your area even if the area is out of the square. The Pvc mesh fabric option will increase your privacy without blocking your view, allowing you climate control 365 days of the year.
Different systems available and a variety of fabric options to choose from depending on your requirements.
Full Channel Drop Screen System
The full channel system is aesthetically pleasing and will enhance the value and style of your home.
Unique features and benefits:
- Aluminium headbox unit to fully enclose the top roller section. Using this system will give your outdoor area that sophisticated look.
- Extruded aluminium side channels which will provide extra protection from the elements by not leaving any gaps on the sides.
- Bottom aluminium channel bar that contains a unique sliding locking system, used to lock the screen in place at various points and helps with tensioning the screen.
- Manual gearbox unit combined with a crank handle or remote controlled motorized units are available, allowing you to easily wind the screens up or down.
- Aluminium Channel components can be powdercoated to suit existing colour schemes.
- No fixing points are required along the ground.
- Optional extra blow-out restrictors are available for side channels to hold the screens in the channel for those extra windy areas.
- Either clear Pvc or Pvc mesh fabrics can be used with this channel system.
Channel IT Drop Screen System
Same system as the full channel system, the only difference is not making use of the headbox unit to enclose the top roller tube section.
Please read (Full channel system) above for the unique features and benefits.
No Channel Drop Screen System
Same system as the Channel-IT system but without the side & bottom aluminium channels.
- Manual gearbox unit combined with a crank handle, allowing you to easily wind the screen up or down.
- This system will be secured to the bottom floor or deck area when rolled down using our marine grade stainless steel bottom latch/locking system. This will enable the screens to be kept taut and keep them in place to stop them blowing around in the wind.
- Aluminium hidden in the bottom of the screen to add stability.
- Clear Pvc or Pvc Mesh fabrics can be used with this system.
Zip Drop Screen System
This system doesn't incorporate any gearbox units so the screens need to be rolled up by hand.
- Zip drop screen system are manufactured using the same high commercial grade clear pvc as the above mentioned screens but with a zip on both sides of the screen.
- Velcro strips to secure screen along the top.
- The screens also contain a aluminium bar in the bottom that assists with the manual roll up process.
- Different mounting options available. Aluminium rope tracks or direct onto the building / frame.