- intelliMail Service Plan
- Website (Display Signup Forms)
intelliMail Service Plan
intelliMail is designed to work alongside with your existing website.
In order for your contacts to subscribe to your contact lists. You require a location to display the signup forms. These forms are generated for you automatically and the code can be downloaded from your members area.
If you require only a basic website hosting service to display a single intelliMaikl subscription page, we recommend the intelliServe Parking Plan. This plan allows you to have your website domain pointing to your subscription form.
- 1 Domain name hosting (1 Parked domain name)
- 1 Customized intelliMail subscription form
Subscription form hosting. $60+GST/year
If you require a domain name. Continue to read below for pricing.
Thank you for getting to know more about the services and platforms our service is delivered on. Please contact us to further discuss your requirements.
Domains Names .nz, .com, .net, .org $44+GST/yr
A domain name must be unique as each domain name can only be registered to one company or person in the world. If your domain name option is not available then you must find a name that is not yet registered.
Domain names can only be up to 63 charecters long in total. This includes the domain extension .com or .co.nz and excludes the www infront.
Domain names have two or more parts separated by dots.
- The part on the left is the most specific and is usually your business name or describes your services and products offered.
- The part on the right is the Top level domain (TLD). This refers to the suffix attached to domain names. There are two types of top level domain names, generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs) and country code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs) giving a range of suffixes An example of gTLD is .com, .net, .info and .biz. Examples of ccTLDs are .nz , au, .uk