The 2000 Series Compact Utility Tractors have been designed for customers who would like the power and productivity of a compact utility tractor, yet are value-oriented and price-conscious. There are four models available, ranging from 24 hp to 31.4 hp (17.9 kW to 23.1 kW).
The 2000 Series Tractors can be used to perform a variety of tasks. Primary use includes mowing and loader work. Secondary uses include rotary tiller and snow blower applications as well as a variety of 3-point hitch operations. They also 4-wheel drive and power steering as standard to ensure maneuverability and easy operation. Features:
- Narrow overall width allows for working in tight areas where most compact tractors just can't fit
- Hydrostatic power steering provides smooth and steady power for easy steering; especially valuable when mowing around obstacles or when the tractor is used with a front loader.
- High horsepower-to-weight ratio makes the 2000 Series Tractors a good choice for a variety of tasks.
- Overall tractor weight reduces ground compaction and makes for an excellent mowing tractor.
- Independent PTO allows engaging and disengaging the PTO without stopping tractor movement; this is important when driving across roads and driveways while mowing.