(Coloursteel, corrugated, long run and tray roofing)
- The roof is treated to remove algal growth and grime (moss & lichen etc.)
a non toxic detergent/chemical is used.
- The roof is then waterblast cleaned, The house
& paths/gardens, all exterior fixtures are carefully washed due to
- Repairs are then carried out.
- All loose nailing fixed or renewed
- Surface rust primed
- At this stage if your roof is not colour steel
but galvanised iron that has not previously been painted we apply 1 coat
of galvanised primer.
- Colour steel roofing when aged oxides very badly
creating a powdery surface even after cleaning, that is where 2 coats of
acrylic roof paint is then applied.
- All borders and edges are masked or non-sprayable areas are carefully brushed in.
- Site left clean & tidy