Asphalt in a Bag
Asphalt In A Bag
Asphalt, Driveway Repairs, Asphalt Repair
Asphalt in a Bag is a permanent cold asphalt (cold patch) repair product for potholes and driveways. Asphalt in a Bag is an easy to use 'Do It Yourself' product that has a lifetime performance guarantee and is ready to use in all conditions.
Asphalt In A Bag for all your asphalt needs, easy to use on potholes, utility cuts and walkways. Perfect for driveway repairs and pothole repairs.
This ready to use pre-mix bituminous mixture is manufactured from selective aggregates, bitumen and a co-polymer creating a tenacious bonding material for permanent use and repairs. Asphalt in a Bag is an all weather road repair solution. It can be applied at -26° C and will perform just as well during hot and rainy days at temperatures reaching 49° C.
7 Reasons to choose Asphalt in a Bag
1. Asphalt in a Bag is a permanent repair solution because of its ability to expand and contract with the road’s surface.
2. The curing process for Asphalt in a Bag is activated by impact.
3. Asphalt in a Bag will bond to asphalt, concrete, steel and even wood.
4. Asphalt in a Bag can be stored for long periods of time in a bagged or unbagged state.
5. Asphalt in a Bag can be used in any weather conditions and also to wet areas such as potholes full of water.
6. NO pre-coating or tack coating is required with Asphalt in a Bag.
7. Asphalt in a Bag application is 5 times faster than the average solution which can be exposed to traffic immediately.
, Asphalt Patch
, Asphalt Repair
, Cold Asphalt
, Driveway Repairs
, Pothole Repairs