A high energy diploid Enhanced ® perennial inter-species cross containing perennial ryegrass and meadow fescue parentage; recommended for high livestock performance systems.
Revolution is a fine leafed, very densely tillered and late heading variety (+19 days), showing excellent dry matter yields, very strong winter activity, excellent forage quality and with very good palatability.
Revolution is high in metabolisable energy content and soluble sugars; potentially enabling higher livestock performance.
Contains AR1® novel endophyte, so it will not cause grass staggers or heat stress.
:: Product Features ::
Revolution Enhanced ® Ryegrass has the following benefits:
- An Enhanced ® perennial ryegrass
- Very high yielding across all seasons
- Extremely strong autumn, winter, spring growth habit
- High metabolisable energy content and ME production per hectare
- High livestock performance potential
- Late heading (19 days later than Nui) to maintain quality for longer into spring
- Won’t cause grass staggers or heat stress
- High tiller density and soft leafy growth
- Suitable for all livestock types
:: Downloads & More Information ::
:: Endorsements ::
Kelvin Bishop - Dairy Farm Manager – Egmont Village, Taranaki Simon Todhunter - Sheep & beef farmer – Kekerengu, Marlborough "Revolution's palatability and quality really stand out. The stock just like it so much. It nevere needs topping and is an easy pasture to manage. It is a really good, productive all-round ryegrass that is very clover friendly, producing high quality feed throughout the year." Brent & Robyn Gardner - Sheep & beef farmers – Balcutha, South Otago "It is an excellent grass on this farm and performs to the highest standards.The beef animals have performed extremely well on Revolution."
"It's an awesome grass. I have found Revolution to be very high producing. My cows graze it well and even after a hard graze (24 hour), the Revolution’s recovery is fantastic. Not only does it produce well, it looks good and the results from using Revolution are in the vat."