ZOLL - Propaq MD
The rugged and lightweight Propaq® M is specifically designed for the rigors of military and air medical operations. This compact monitor has been enhanced with 12-lead, three invasive pressures, and ETCO2 to meet all your critical care monitoring needs, with no additional modules required. Its large display conveniently shows four waveforms and all clinical parameters on a single screen to treat the most critical patients. With a new robust memory on the device you don’t need to worry about losing data when you turn the device off.
When you need it all to treat a casualty - you have it all.
Propaq M, your trusted transport monitor, relied upon to go where you go
and do what you need it to do:
- A long-life, user-removable, hot-swappable battery, providing over 7.5 hours of monitoring of all physiological parameters. Provides over twice the monitoring capability of other transport monitors
- Large display, capable of showing four, six, or twelve waveforms and all clinical parameters on one screen
- Nearly 2kg lighter than similar vital signs transport monitors
- Only airworthy transport monitor to offer three invasive pressure channels necessary to monitor critical patients during long transports
- First transport monitor to pass the IP55 ingress protection from jets of water and extremely fine sand/dust
- Backwards-compatible with existing accessories for all older Propaq monitors
- Approved for adult, neonate, and paediatric use
- First transport monitor to offer display modes that operate in bright sunlight or during night missions (NVG-friendly display)