Out of hospital environments place specific demands on medical equipment. That's why the ZOLL E Series® was designed especially for this use.
The E Series is built tough! So tough that it has attained an Ingress Protection rating of IP34, and has been shown, throughout emergency services all over the world, to be a reliable partner in the field. A range of roll cage options are also available to increase the ruggedness of your unit.
A tough unit doesn't mean a rough package. The E Series also provides state of the art tools including and to assist in providing optimal resuscitation efforts.
Real CPR Help provides feedback to the rescuer in one or more of the following forms:
- CPR Compressions Indicator
- CPR Idle Time Display
- CPR Rate Metronome
- Voice prompts
- Chest Compressions Bar Graph
See-Thru CPR enables the rescuer to see a close approximation of the patient's underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR, providing minimal interruptions for your patient and allowing you to provide the highest standard of care.
The E series also has a colour tri-mode screen to accommodate different light conditions, combined with a 3 line trace to allow you see multiple parameters at one time. When every second counts, the E Series Cable Management System incorporated into both soft & hard case, provide maximum efficiency in the time to deployment.
You have the option to use the lighter and longer life Lithium Ion batteries for complete battery inventory management or conventional sealed Lead Acid batteries can be used.
The E Series offers:
- Clinically superior performance using the , the only waveform to be labelled as clinically superior to monophasic by the FDA
- Universal Operating System, so that users of other ZOLL defibrillators will be familiar to the E Series' operation
- Tri-mode screen to accommodate all light conditions
- ZOLL's 40ms External Transcutaneous Pacing
- Masimo SET SpO2
- Sun Tech Medical NIBP
- Respironics EtCO2 capnography (Sidestream or Mainstream)