Whether in hospital or in the field, the ZOLL AED Pro® is designed to perform in any environment. The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as , which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
The AED Pro offers:
- Rugged construction and exceptional durability with resistance to dust and water jets (IP 55 rating)
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
- Disposable or Rechargeable battery options
- Available as semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals
- Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display
- with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D•padz® Electrode
Other important features:
- with pedi•padz®II Pediatric Electrodes
- Automatic self-testing to assure a constant state of readiness
- Unrivalled battery compatibility and options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs