Remote Screen View 2.0 « VisionsLive – Online Qualitative Research, Online Focus Groups Software
VISIONSLIVE REMOTE SCREEN VIEW for online remote usability testing and web ethnography. Use Remote Screen View to remotely observe how respondents browse the web or use their computer. Send respondents to test websites on their own computers. Direct respondents to do specific tasks and invite your clients to watch and hear the respondents’ feedback. All organised in just a few clicks!
- Activate a view of a respondents computer screen, webcam and audio – all from your own office!
- View your respondent’s screen in real-time – assess how they navigate web pages or use their computer, and see and hear them.
- Browser control - activate a respondents browser on their own computer, and send them to a website!
- Involve your clients and other stakeholders – share the audio stream and view of the participant’s screen and webcam with other observers.
- Everything is recorded for you – for later analysis and presentation.
- Works on any Windows™ XP, Vista, or 7 PC. All that is required is an internet connection.
Exceptional Online Qualitative Research made Simple and Fast!