At SRIT, we integrate state-of-the-art design capability, proven methodology, multi-disciplinary concurrence, quality and precision to offer our customers application & product development services that positively impact their bottom line.
What we do
Our services include new product development as well as re-engineering of existing products on to new platforms and technologies. From initial concept design to the design and development of a fully tested and quality-certified unit, clients can engage us in all or any of the steps of product development work.
How we do IT
- Comprehensive, end-to-end product development capability is our scoring point. Crucial ingredients of our approach: Object-Oriented Analysis and Design. It gives us adaptable solutions that are easy to modify as business needs arise. Equipped with trained design teams and the RUP methodology, we exploit object technology to build robust solutions that flex accurately to customer requirements.
- Unified Modeling Language. The defacto standard visual modeling notation for analysis and design of software systems helps SRIT to model customer's business processes while smoothly addressing the problem in communication between business analysts and software engineers
- Component-Based Development. CBD enables the reuse or customization of technology and solutions. At SRIT, we adopt a comprehensive component-provisioning strategy that helps us deliver truly business-adaptive and flexible systems to our customers.
We add value to IT
With our product development services, we offer a value proposition that customers cannot resist.
- Reduction in development risk and cost.
- Acceleration of time to market.
- Utilization of teams with immaculate technical expertise and qualifications.
- Refocus on adding value to actual product or application.
Rapidly evolving technology and business scenarios demand the migration of legacy software systems to new and state-of-the-art technology environments that support the extension in your business requirements. What you need are re-engineering solutions that enhance, rather than replace, your existing applications. With its formidable reengineering expertise and experience, SRIT can endow its customers with better and comprehensive solutions to their legacy migration efforts.
What we offer
SRIT offers its clients an array of reengineering options. We
- Modernize all architectural layers within legacy systems including presentation layers, business logic, databases and data.
- Transform legacy applications to distributed, client-server or web-enabled systems
- Re-architect business logic as sets of reusable components
- Assist migration from one legacy system/database to another
- Seamlessly integrate package solutions with legacy systems
How we do IT
Our reengineering projects are guided by pragmatic, step-by-step process towards upgrading the customer's legacy system. Scoping the reengineering effort with onsite coordination, identifying, verifying and understanding the customer's underlying business processes, defining and implementing a reengineering plan, testing and documenting - all add up to a fool-proof process that draws on SRIT's technical experience and domain expertise.