Bookkeeping is a necessary part of running any business but often isn’t the best use of the business owners time. If you are sick of spending your weekends doing the bookkeeping, get Smart and get your life back.
Smarts bookkeeping service provides an alternative to doing the bookkeeping yourself or employing on-site full or part-time accounting staff. We can take care of your day-to-day accounting, data entry, invoicing, banking, paying the bills and GST returns.
If you’re not good at keeping your own bookkeeping up to date, producing regular business reports, or using computerised accounting packages – then find someone who will do it for you… Smart is the answer.
Smarts bookkeeping service releases you from the accounting side of your business and ensures you have the financial information you need to make decisions. We can help you with your bookkeeping, keep your business records up-to-date and supply reports to you and your accountant—the numbers you need for the best financial results.
- daily/weekly bookkeeping in computerised accounting package
- accounts receivable – entering and sending invoices and statements to debtors
- accounts payable – processing and arranging bill payments to creditors
- banking of payments and cheques received
- bank reconciliations
- debt management – following up late payers
- monthly financial reporting – includes profit and loss (month & year to date), balance sheet, aged analysis of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- additional reports – cashflow forecast, profit and loss budget comparison or reports customised for your business
- GST returns, FBT returns and RWT returns
- off-site back up of data
- supply and liaison with your accountant
Tell us about your business needs. You can tailor Smarts services to provide the best accounting service solution that works for you.