Family Court Appointments / Enduring Powers of Attorney
I am a qualified and professional welfare guardian appointed by the Family Court
for those who are unable to make their own decisions, or, under Enduring Power of
Attorney for those who want to pre-appoint someone of their choice while they are
still able to. Guardianship is a very “personal” appointment and can relate to most
aspects of life.
- If you have no family
- Don’t like your family
- Your family are overseas
- Your family don’t like you
- You want or need someone independent of your family
I manage the financial affairs of adults either by an order of the Family Court,
or, under Enduring Power of Attorney for those who choose me to act for them. My
qualified staff and I will assist you regardless of the amount of your assets.
- If you are financially confused or worried
- In debt
- Don’t want to think about or deal with your financial situation
- Want independent and objective advice about your options
Information consultations - confidential problem solving – at your place or mine
- Are you worried about someone in your family/community because of a recent medical diagnosis and you are unsure about what to do next?
- Is someone in your family/community being taken advantage of?
- Is your family unable to agree about decisions relating to a vulnerable family member?
- Do you want to know how to become a Guardian for a family member/friend?
- Do you want to know about Enduring Powers of Attorney for Property and/or Personal Care and Welfare or make Enduring Powers of Attorney?
Moving in or out of Residential Care
- We will help you to find the best rest home or accommodation and relocate you and your possessions quickly and carefully, and, ensure you are happy and comfortable.
- Ensure you have all the services you are entitled to.
- Make all of the financial arrangements.
- Pack, sell, store your chattels and sell or rent your house according to your instructions.
- Continue to care for you personally and financially for as long as you wish.
Professional Training and Seminars
If your organisation would like to know more about “A Practice
Perspective for The Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act 1988”, I can
design and deliver a training opportunity for you anywhere in New Zealand . You
and/or your staff can learn how your clients can benefit from the resources of the