B ringing Best Practices and Customized Program Solutions to Clients Worldwide
As program or project manager on over 60 global capital programs totaling approximately $80 billion (USD) in value, MWH produced cost savings in excess of $10 billion (USD) and reduced combined program schedules by more than 10 years.
- Establish sets of processes and procedures based on industry best practices.
- Develop an external and internal communications plan.
- Perform design and construction management oversight.
- Implement project controls systems for managing schedule and budget.
- Evaluate and reduce program risks.
- Manage design and construction procurement and construction administration.
- Evaluate performance through customizable key performance indicators.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011