The practice; through the accumulated experience of our
principal, John Midgley, is able to provide a wide range of skills
and advice. Currently we are involved in providing the following
- Annual and Periodic -Accounting compliance procedures
for both large and small business entities, and preparing GST and
- Tax Advice -Income Tax, GST, FBT. Where necessary we
will confer with Tax Specialists and seek an opinion from them. We
also have access to an online Tax, Company, and Employment Q and A
- Business Development - Involving the client to help
them develop their business.
- Business Valuations - Preparing valuations of business
for buyers and sellers, and assisting owners evaluate the worth of
- Statutory Supervisor - We act for various Aged Care
schemes that have issued Participatory Securities in the form of
Licenses to Occupy.
- Intellectual Property - Assisting clients protect their
names, logos, designs etc., by obtaining trademark registration,
both in New Zealand and Overseas.
- Forensic accounting - investigating financial and
accounting-based transactions and processes. This often leads
- Expert Witness - Preparing and presenting material as
evidence on accounting and related issues before the courts.