• Developing robust Annual "Spend-Plans" built on sound asset ``condition`` data.
• Developing maintenance policies focused on achieving client cost and reliability targets.
• Assistance with developing robust engineering based line valuations.
• Estimating future maintenance cost trends by integration of `condition`, asset and environmental data.
• Support for out-sourcing any line related work to contractors, including specifications and supervision etc.
• Incident and accident investigation and reporting
• Corrosion & coating protection design, management and analysis
• Condition Assessment of Substations & Lines
• Line management programmes & evaluation
• Predictive maintenance modeling
• Computerised Maintenance Managed Systems (CMMS)
• Non financial balance sheet analysis
Undertaking ``condition`` assessment work to the level of depth and sophistication required by each client. This includes extremely detailed assessments for special requirements, through to quick but insightful assessments which cost comparatively little on a structure by structure basis, yet return valuable data to asset owners.
• System implementation advice. LineTech is able to provide an analysis service of any ``condition`` data received. This includes auditing of data accuracy, reporting on the overall asset ``condition``, recommendations on what maintenance regimes to implement developed around the expected future of the actual line, and what future cost trends can be expected.
• Conductor vibration measurement, data analysis and recommendations on damping systems.
• Supply of data collection software and hardware customised to the task required.
• Undertake Quality Audits.
• Undertake training in Condition Assessment for field staff.