Libart retractable roofing system provides the security of a fixed skylight with the convenience of outdoor feel when opened. In addition to the outdoor comfort, indoor freedom spaces it creates, there are operational cost savings by reducing air-conditioning costs.
Libart SolaGlide retractable roofing systems are custom built below variations;
- Motorized operations, manual option (residential projects),
- Thermally broken (insulated) main mullion,
- Standard single pitch projections up-to 19 (5.8m) or in double pitch, up-to 38ft (11.6m),
- Width of bays range from 0.7m (27in) to 1.0m (40in),
- With or without rain gutter system,
- In addition to above standard sizes, we provide larger project specific designs,
- Optional, structural aluminum support system, lean-to or in freestanding configuration.