Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury - Standard Service
Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury
Standard Service Components - For Each Resident
- 24 hour supervision and support.
- Risk Management
- Equipment maintenance.
- Access to advocacy, equipment and needs assessment services.
- Support for rehabilitation and habilitation plans.
- Access to a General Practitioner and other Support Specialists.
- Access to personal mail, telephone and taxi services, newspapers and television.
- All meals, including morning, afternoon tea and supper.
- Awareness and monitoring of general well being.
- Basic first aid- all residential and Rehabilitation staff are trained in first aid.
- Personal development plan.
- Service Care plan.
- Emergency on-call access.
- Safety and security.
- Encouragement and support to be involved in activities and recreational programmes in the community.
- Liaison with familiies, support networks and other service providers - social events at home.
- Key Support Worker.
- Provision and laundering of bed-linen, towels and face clothes.
- Full weekly cleaning of bedroom unit, and daily unit cleaning maintenance.
- Medication Management.
- Infection Control.
- Health promotion.
- Personal hygiene cares.