Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury - Service Component
Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury
Service Components - to meet unique needs of individual resident
- Cultural advisers.
- Exercise programme with access to Jelly Park gym and pool.
- Supervision for Residents in Daily Living Activities.
- Special diets / Dietician plans.
- Day to Day management of money if required.
- Recreation programmes both on and off site.
- Chaplaincy Services, the Trust has a visiting chaplain.
- Mobility / Transfers / Physical handling.
- Referrals for equipment and rails etc.
- Provide appropriate follow-up care in health related situations eg. seizures, flu
- Skills Training in Activities of Daily Living and Personal Care tasks.
- Skin care.
- Washing, if unable to be done by resident.