Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury - Cost
Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury
Costs Which are the Responsibility of Individual Residents or Other Agencies
- Personal toiletries, clothing and belongings.
- General Practitioner, medical services and prescriptions.
- Services such as dentists, counsellors, religious ministries, opticians, audiologists, hairdressers, solicitors.
- Taxis and transport.
- Private telephone and electrical equipment.
- Toll calls.
- Newspapers if required on individual basis.
- Educational, vocational, and leisure activities.
- Special mobility equipment and aides.
- Continence Supplies. These are provided by Nurse Maude Continence Services.
- Special safety devices (for example grab rails).
- Ambulance Service.