Have you got precious home movies on video that you would like to preserve for your children and grand-children? Those tapes are rapidly deteriorating and the equipment needed to play them is becoming obsolete. Wouldn’t it be nice to view them again and share those happy times with family and friends? Well what are you waiting for? Hanafins can now convert all your old tapes to DVD at unbelievable prices!
Types of video we can transfer include:
VHS, VHS-C, S-VHS, Digital 8, Video 8, Mini DV, DV Cam and Hi8.
Don’t let them fade away!
If properly cared for a DVD will last over 100 years and the quality will be as good on the 100th year as it is the first time you watch it. This means that generations to come will enjoy the same quality video as you do today.
Practical advantages include:
- Easier to watch on TV or PC – no need for projectors or albums
- No need to rewind
- Easier to store, mail and even to take with you to share with friends and family
- Chapters allow quick and easy scene selection
- DVDs have taken over the video market and it’s only a matter of time before VCR’s have gone the way of the phonograph
- Superior pause quality for still shot viewing
- More robust than video tapes – will not jam or unwind
- More Child resistant than video tapes
- Preserved for next generation media transfer