Currently running - August 2011.
Commencement of programme is subject to numbers.
There is a cost of $125.00 ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
This is for those of you who have already participated in our Intensive Outpatient Programme (I.O.P) and are still having problems in your personal life with your"living issues". Do you still struggle with setting boundaries, have trouble with intimacy, don't know how to communicate efficiently, still have problems withrecognising your needs or getting them met and find relationships a struggleto maintain? Just because you are doesn't mean that you have failed. You have just reached a deeper level of self-discovery in your personal recoveryand it's time to explore it again.
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
* Completion of the IOP and has been at least 12 months since completion of the IOP
* Completion of an updated assessment with the facilitator before the programme commences
* Attend one-on-one counselling sessions as part of your aftercare if this is recommended
* For those of you who have or have had addictions, there is a requirement of 2 years abstinence from the substance or behaviour
* Attend prepared to fully participate in the work that you wish to explore
FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LYN MAY ON 981-1093.