Concentrate has built, tested and implemented the Concentrate Customer Insight Process (CIP), a Voice of the Customer technique aimed specifically at technology companies in business-to-business markets.
Technology companies such as Eaton, PayGlobal, Skope Industries, AuCom, Designline, Insite Technology, GFG Group, Connexionz, DataCol, Wellnomics, SLI Systems and InFact have employed this process to gain the ‘outside-in’ perspective crucial for great marketing.
The CIP is modelled on world class best practice and has been implemented with considerable success. A number of successful CIP projects for clients have resulted in Concentrate being acknowledged as finalists in the 2007 PricewaterhouseCoopers Hi-Tech Awards and the 2006 Champion Canterbury Awards.
The clarity provided by this process helps our customers make better decisions about how to build, price, promote and distribute their products. But more importantly it enables our customers to build brands that differentiate them in their chosen markets.
Comments from customers who have used the CIP:
• “The work shifted our thinking about our customers and our marketing.”
• “It helped us ensure we had a focused approach when we needed it the most.”
• “They facilitated a change in focus from technical to the market.
• “They impacted the way we deliver products and services, i.e. delivering the whole solution vs just the product.”
• “They helped us view our company through our customers’ eyes.”
• “It has shifted our mindset on how we market.”