Services available to you include
- Carpet Cleaning
- Spring Cleans
- Upholstery Clean
- Oven Cleans
- Car Valet
- Window Cleans
- Fly and Spider Proof
- Regular Weekly/two weekly cleans
- Builders Cleans
- Office Clean
- Rental Property Cleans
- Factory Cleans
- Medical Rooms
- Move in/out Cleans
- School Cleans
We see communication being as important as the quality of workmanship. To that end we have in place
- A meet and greet process where our operator will go and meet the key people prior to first starting the contract.
- We have a walk through on site with the operator to ensure we get on track from week 1 and ensure there is a clear understanding of the service schedule.
- The operator will use a communication book which we encourage you to use for both good and poor workmanship, however mainly to fine tune as required to ensure small issues don’t become the catalyst for a breakdown in the relationship.
- Periodically you will receive E News letters from us what we hope you may find useful information.
- We have regular contact with our operators and suppliers alike.
- Your choice of liaising with the operator, us at the area office or both.
Performance and Service Reviews
We do this in a number ways and on differing levels to ensure our service to you is exceeding your expectations.
- The communication book is an instant tool for you to alert the operator to any areas you feel may not be up to scratch or just need altering a little.
- Formal reviews after the first 1 and 6 month period are up, conducted by Richard or John
- As required by the operator (asking you for feedback) however not less than 3 monthly.
- We have a self checking quality format the operators use where they walk around with the schedules (especially when starting a new client) to ensure they have completed all the agreed tasks.
- We also conduct random (non scheduled) quality checks on our operators to ensure they are meeting our standards which in turn meet with your expectations as our client.
Support Available to You
ü Fully trained, insured and security checked owner operators
ü Our system which was created here in NZ back in 1991 and is improved on in some way each year.
ü A structure that has a local office both supporting and leading the operators while being a further point of contact for our clients.
ü Top quality suppliers who have a wealth of knowledge combined with a mindset which embraces innovation (yes even in cleaning!)
ü We are a large nationwide organization which means we can secure products and equipment at a price which means we do not have to sacrifice quality or health.
All of which works towards a top solution for your ‘Appearance and Hygiene Program”. Please to do not hestitate to call us for a free appraisal or even just to chat about our services.
| Contact: ||Richard Clifton |
| Phone: ||(03) 963 8687 |
| Mobile: ||(027) 243 6009 |
| Address: ||PO Box 22 719 |