| || |
- The world has begun to discover the wealth of opportunity in the China market since Deng Xiaoping opened the county’s doors over three decades ago.
- With the New Zealand China Free Trade Agreement, which over time will eliminate tariffs on 96% of New Zealand’s exports to China, New Zealand is well placed to participate in this.
- China’s infrastructure favours shipping. Logistical constraints to access natural reserves. Generate the need for high volume imports by sea.
- Shanghai, the Yangtze River delta is home to 10% of China’s population, generating more than 20%of China’s GDP, accounting also for 30% of the country’s foreign trade.
- The Pearl River delta bordering Hong Kong accounts for 10% of the country’s GDP.
- Summarize main ports – locations, areas they service?
Contact Champion Freight
Email - none provided
Print this page