Account Smart provides a variety of bookkeeping and administration services tailored to meet the needs of each client.
- Free initial consultation.
- Business bookkeeping.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Cashflow projection and management.
- Payroll and Kiwisaver.
- Human Resources.
- GST and PAYE returns.
- Monthly reporting including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Budget Preparation.
- MYOB Installation.
- Conversion of manual bookkeeping onto MYOB or Quickbooks.
- Aligning accounts & business systems for greater efficiency.
- Preparation of year end files and working papers for submission to your accountant.
- General administration, including MS Office Suite, Correspondence and PA services.
Account Smart offers the traditional on site, at your premises, bookkeeping service. We come to your office, factory or home -- you provide the computer and accounting software necessary.
We will come to you at a regular pre-arranged time to complete all necessary tasks. Note: Travel time may be charged for on site services.
Alternatively we offer an off-site bookkeeping service, where we pick up the work from your location and return it to your office when it is completed. Some of the advantages of having your work completed off-site are:
- No need to purchase and maintain computer equipment, but still benefit from the advantages of computerised records.
- No need to purchase expensive accounting software or upgrade software to remain compliant.
- You don't need to provide the working space and resources for an additional person.
- Off-site data storage and backup.
- More cost effective than hiring casual or part time staff.
- Direct access to your bookkeeper at any time during the week, not just when they are in your office.
- We are bound by rules of privacy and confidentiality so you can be assured your records are kept secure while in our care.