Abacus Institute of Studies offers a wide range of learning opportunities so that students can develop as well rounded individuals.
The courses offered by the institute are duly approved and accredited by New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) under the provisions of New Zealand Education Act 1989. Abacus Institute is also a signatory to the Ministry of Education Code of Practice for Pastoral Care Policy for International students.
Abacus is dedicated to providing quality education to International Students at Christchurch Campus. Education is a passion for our team and helping students a culture at our campus.
· Registered and Approved by New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)
· Signatory to Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students
· Safe, Secure and Flexible learning environment
· Large spacious campus
· Personalized coaching from qualified, experienced and dedicated tutors
· Strong Business and Industry network
· Free CV preparation, Job search assistance
· Free class to help understand NZ accent
· Free Bus service and Transport facility at doorstep
· Plenty of free car parking for students
The mission of Abacus Institute is to promote the value of education, self-worth among students and staff, quality performance among students and staff, and transformation of students into productive, efficient and professional graduates.