Solar Living NZ
Renewable Energy, Solar Hot Water, Sustainable Energy
Solar Panel Inverters convert the direct current (DC) produced by the panel to alternating current (AC) for use in your home or business. A central inverter device is a single inverter that is connected to multiple solar panels.
EnaSolar manufacture a range of cool solar inverters, which includes 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 3.8kW and 4.0 & 5.0kW dual MPPT grid tied solar inverters. They are proudly New Zealand owned and operated with all of their inverters designed, developed and manufactured in Christchurch.
Features and Benefits of using EnaSolar Inverters:
- Built-in Wi-Fi as standard for web based PV system monitoring and reporting.
- Integrated lockable DC and AC isolating switches.
- Front mounted heat sink allows more airflow, easy care and cleaning.
- Wide operating voltage range.
- Light weight.
- 5 year warranty included as standard.
- A more efficient design means longer life and less call outs.
, Renewable Energy
, Solar Hot Water
, Solar Inverter
, Solar Living
, Sustainable Energy