Outbound Event Telemarketing: Tradeshows | Seminars
Sales and Marketing, Telemarketing, Sales Leads
Sales and Marketing
- Callbox can assist you when you want to invite your clients and prospects to your company events, conferences, forums, and meetings through telemarketing. Callbox allows you to track the progress of your campaign through our very own . Phone invitations are not only great for corporate events; they are also perfect for:
- Announcing company news
- Recommending new products and services
- Providing appointment reminders
- Providing reminders to special occasions or activities
- Making quick thank you callss
- Following up future events
- Callbox's Call-to-Invite campaign utilizes professional callers who are highly trained to make meaningful, productive phone calls and are backed by quality assurance analysts so all you have to do is sit back and focus on organizing more important aspects of your events. Just leave the phone invite and follow-up to us.
b. Tradeshow Lead Follow-up
- To quantify a trade show's return of investment (ROI), sales leads generated from the event must be followed-up within a week after the event has culminated. Successful lead follow-up plans must be generated at the start of the event as to maximize the sales and marketing effort of the company's team. It is during this time when you can maximize Callbox's Trade Show Lead Follow-up services.
Contact us today to learn more about our Event Telemarketing Services.
, Sales Leads