Personal Training is THE most effective way to get the results for your body that you’ve always wanted. The Busy Body private training studio ensures that there are no distractions or waiting for equipment, and the focus is all about you and your goals!
- Monitored and progressive training plan for each session
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation from injury
- Posture analysis and improvement
- Focus pad boxing warm up
- Full body stretching to improve flexibility
- 2 minute massage to conclude every session
There is a network of preferred GPs, physiotherapists, nutritionists, and ortho-bionomy and massage specialists to attend to your every needs – and to ensure your health is in the best possible hands. Whatever your goals, you can be confident your investment in a new healthy lifestyle has the full support and backing of allied health professionals.
Your Busy Body fitness specialist will determine your personal requirements at an initial health and goal setting consultation. The training packages offered are as follows:
- 1 x specialised Personal Training session per week
- Body composition tracking every 8 weeks
- 2 x specialised Personal Training sessions per week
- 1 x group fitness class per week
- 1 x nutrition plan
- Body composition tracking every 6 weeks
- 3 x specialised Personal Training sessions per week
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- 3 x nutrition plans per year
- 1 x 45 minute sports massage per month
- Body composition tracking every 4 weeks
To find out if Personal Training is right for you, please contact Ross on 021 BUSY GUY (021 2879 489) for a friendly chat.
- Cardio endurance
- Functional strength
- Core strength
Sessions are conducted early mornings at the very picturesque Howick Beach, which is a fantastic environment in which to achieve your results! The timetable is as follows:
|Day ||Session 1 ||Session 2 |
|Wednesday ||6:15 – 7am ||7:15 – 8am |
|Friday ||Coming soon ||Coming soon |
Each session starts with an interactive and fun warm up game, stretching of the major muscle groups, then a variety of challenging and rewarding exercises which are varied every week, followed by a cool down and stretching of the same major muscle groups to end. A large range of equipment is provided to use during the exercises, such as dumbbells, cones, padded mats, weight plates, and skipping ropes… and of course the beach and carpark area has many more facilities that are also included!
Every exercise will be fully explained and demonstrated by the fitness professional conducting the session. For circuit training based activities, laminated instruction cards will be provided at each station.
Each session will have a maximum of 10 participants so that the fitness professional can safely monitor your technique, and provide encouragement and support on a more personal basis.
The rate for a casual session is just $20.
Alternatively you can purchase a “6-pack concession card” for $120, and get 7 sessions for the price of 6 (or just over $17 per session!). This is a great saving and the card system is very convenient.
For anyone who commits to 2 sessions per week, the price is even better value at just $30 for both (or $15 per session).