Business Increase Group has four broad approaches to working with clients:
Quadrant 1 - Retail Action Programs
- Close working relations with retail operations field staff
- Delivers instantaneous results by identifying and improving “quick wins” at store level –often lacking in other consultancies
- Critical to be able to “traverse” organisational structures and speak the language of retail at all levels of organisation
A proprietary, two day, highly interactive workshop. Improve your store performance incredibly quickly. Projected payback is within two – four weeks
Half to one day store consultancy. It is effectively a store doctor visit for individual stores. It provides recommendations on range, layout and pricing. Individual stores should report sales increases of many hundreds of dollars per day are a result of this consultancy.
This program utilizes one of a retailer’s most valuable resources, (staff), to drive additional sales and consumer satisfaction. It has proven results in excess of 20 countries around the world.
Six, one-day workshops, designed to up-skill retailers in a practical way. As with all of our programs, this delivers a very rapid payback.
Provides specific detailed business plan for an individual stores, including local competitors and recommends areas (including promotions and differentiation strategies) where retailers can improve their business quickly. It is action orientated and typically takes 1 – 2 days.
Quadrant 2 - Business Consulting
We offer direct business consulting on:
- Business Health Checks
- Merchandising and Category Management
- Supplier Development
- Supply Chain Management
Cross dock development and implementation
Driving increased sales through people
- Franchise development and operational standardization
- Developing operational standards
Developing measurement standards and counseling procedures
- General consulting
- Developing efficient retail organizational structures
Quadrant 3 - Business process and retail systems improvement
- Critical review of retail business processes and systems supporting the retail business activity
- Retail business process audit
- Gap analysis
- Information flows audit
- Bottleneck charting
- Data integrity audit
Quadrant 4 - Best practice internet based information systems
Web enabled offer that can be tailored to specific wholesaler, chain or retailer business. The web offer includes:
- Deal calculator – whether deals are good or bad
- GMROII calculator
- “Free calculators” – 25+ free business calculators
- Price Advice – detailed advice on how to price your store
- Range Advice – a method to select products to sell and when to get rid of them.
- Dealing with Suppliers – preparing for meetings with suppliers
- Negotiating with Suppliers – how to negotiate with suppliers
- Briefing agencies – templates for briefing an advertising agency to develop promotions.
- Promotions – includes selecting, monitoring and developing local area promotions.
- Merchandising the store – how to merchandise your store to deliver more sales instantly.
- Managing wages – how to schedule labour, measure wages and improve your business through labour management
- Recruitment – getting the right people, interview techniques, how to write newspaper ad’s and more
- Managing staff – how to coach staff
- Inductions – a series of induction video’s and workbooks, including cash handling, sell skills, security and much more.