For the last couple of months we have been working on our new website. We've been working hard on increasing our product range, and have added many new products. We've also tried to make the website much easier use, and hard a good hard think about how best to layout what we have to offer.
Here's some of the things we've added to make our site more helpful:
- Wishlists - add products to your wishlist and share with your friends and family.
- A "Knowledgebase" - we've set up a dedicated area for putting helpful information and articles. (Let us know if you have something you'd like to share)
- Order tracking and improved communications to find out the status of your order or to communicate with us.
- Customer reviews and feedbacks - the opportunity to let us know what you think of the products or to find out how other people got on with them.
- RSS feeds for all sorts of items, so that you can keep track of our new products, best sellers, and offers.
We are looking at all sorts of improvements to the website and will be rolling them out over the next few months. We would love to hear your comments on how we can make our website as best as it can be.