Our Services | Buck Architects
Resource Consent, Drawings, Sketches
The practice offers a full range of services which include;
- free introductory meeting with the Client to listen to and discuss their particular needs and requirements, and to review any Resource Consent issues that may apply to their site
- concept sketches to explore the project’s potential, and to establish a realistic budget, including all professional fees and specialist building performance calculations
- if required, assistance and preparation of Resource Consent documentation and submission on your behalf
- sketch plans and design development to reach an agreed workable design solution
- engagement of Quantity Surveyor to prepare a detailed preliminary estimate of this design for approval
- once approved, preparation of detailed working drawings, calculations and specification as well as liaison with other consultants required e.g. structural engineer, for a Building Consent application to obtain Council approvals. (Prior to the Consent Application an updated/revised estimate of cost by the Q.S. is strongly recommended)
- calling of tenders, prices or negotiations with possible Builders.
- analysis of quotes/prices received and contract recommendations.
- providing professional support and services in the administration and overview of the Contract and actual construction, including periodic inspections to the service level required by the Clients
- recommendations for site works, landscaping, exterior colour scheme and interior design
- computer-aided drawing is used throughout the detailed design and documentation process, including 3-D modelling. Some freehand sketches and drawings may be used at the concept stage to help explain basic ideas.
, Resource Consent