Brown Acre Villas is specially designed to provide a simple quality lifestyle in well maintained and comfortable surroundings. An on-site caretaker in the complex is responsible for maintenance, security and the smooth operation of the village. So you can go on holiday and not have to worry about the security of your home, or maintaining the grounds.
All villas have a freehold unit title. The Management Fee and Body Corporate Levy payable for the villas are set at $54.00 per week for Plan 3 villas, and $55.00 per week for Plans 1, 2, 4 and 5 villas. Levies are adjusted annually on 1 April to reflect changes in the Consumer Price Index (all groups). These levies are payable fortnightly and provide for the following services:
- 24-hour emergency paging facility
- Maintenance and upkeep on lawns and gardens
- Exterior maintenance of all villas and garages
- Weekly rubbish collection
- External windows cleaned monthly
- Exterior building insurance.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011