Training for Portal Administrators
Included in your purchase of BoardEffect is basic training conducted via webinar for administrators. For an additional fee, BoardEffect's team of governance consultants are ready to help portal administrators ensure a successful e-governance implementation. Our optional On-Site Training service is designed to take place over the course of one-two days, and can be provided for all portal administrators. The training service includes hands-on assistance with:
- Understanding and using all of BoardEffect's features, from both administrative and user perspectives
- Developing a "roll-out plan" to introduce BoardEffect to your board in discrete phases
- Organizing and uploading documents and other files to the Resource Library and Committee Workrooms
- Setting up your board's policy manual
Training for Board Members and BoardEffect Users
Our team of e-governance experts provides specialized training for your Board of Directors on how to use BoardEffect most effectively. Included in your purchase of BoardEffect is a Board Orientation Session, conducted remotely via webinar. In preparation for the presentation, we discuss your specific goals for using BoardEffect, and we customize the training to fit your board's needs. Training sessions typically last 30 minutes or less, depending on your needs and goals.
For an additional fee, we provide additional on-site or remote training to help your board members and other portal users learn to use BoardEffect:
- On-site presentations at a board meeting to provide an orientation to BoardEffect for board members; board members watch the presentation on a projector or large screen at the front of the room (up to 60 minutes).
- Hands-on, on-site group training, with board members following along with the training on their own laptops (up to 60 minutes).
- Training webinars, where board members can dial in from their own locations; webinars can be provided with or without hands-on practice (up to 60 minutes).
- One-to-one training for board members on the BoardEffect portal and iPad App, offered either as a webinar or on-site.
Data Migration Services
As an add-on service, we will work with you to upload and organize your organization's data from existing sources into the BoardEffect portal. Data migration can include moving information from:
- Contact databases and mailing lists
- Files stored on network/local drives
- Web pages
- Spreadsheets and presentations
- Hard copy files, such as board manuals and policy documents
You simply send your information to us and we'll handle the rest. Your board can begin using BoardEffect® right away. Pricing is based on the number of hours required to migrate the data.