Bags and Belts from Blofish Bags
An extremely versatile boating, diving, fishing and a tough, general
purpose utility gear bag. Also a fantastically durable grab-bag to keep
all your important bits and pieces in - just in case something goes
wrong.. chuck it and jump straight in after it because it floats!
- Made from high visibility heavy duty materials and manufactured
to Yachting NZ criteria for C3 rating for off shore racing (large
- Cross-over carrying handles
- Grab handles at each end too,
- Reflector strips down each side,
- A 4 metre grab rope,
- Large non corrosive zip.
- Heavy duty, fold over Velcro cover flap,
- Removable styrene floats in their own removable covers held in
place with wide Velcro strips inside.
Blofish Bags BigBoy comes in two sizes:
Super-size (1 metre long x 400mm diametre) is suitable for larger boats, launches and
ocean going Yachts,
Large-size (700mm long x 400mm diametre) still with all the same features but more
suitable for smaller boats from about 10 feet up.
Materials & specifications for Blofish Bags BigBoy:
- Top tarp 600 spread coated pvc on a polyester cloth and
acrylic lacquer coating, used in the "wear areas"
- 5 year uv guarantee - Designed for NZ conditions
- K Kloth used in the walls of the bag is a high durability
material developed for sport bag manufacture.
- BigBoy bags will float with 10-12 kg weight.
- Reflective strips
- Strong handles and sewn-bands
- Non-corrosive zips
- Tough Velcro zip-seal
- Bold, Bright colours
Be Seen, Be Safe, and Be Saved!
Contact Blofish Bags
Email - none provided
Print this page