Birth and Baby
Shipping is only $2.00 in the USA
- reduced shipping globally (we will pay what USA shipping would be and ask you to make up the difference.)
- Items that are in stock will be shipped within 24 hours from Eastern Washington area. If we are temporarily out of stock you will be e-mailed an estimated date of arrival. If by any chance it takes longer than a month you will be called first before we ship it. They will be shipped first class for average weight parcels; via U.S. Postal Service.
- One to two pounds via parcel post.
- Large items by UPS ground (5-7 day delivery allowance) or USPS - whichever is least expensive.
- Unopened pumps and unused pillows may be returned however, original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
- We reserve the right to request more information from your credit card issuing bank.
- All duties and taxes are the responsiblity of the customer.
Shipping is $2.00 per order USA! A note to Canadian customers:
Your orders may be stopped at the border by the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency and will charge a $5.00 processing fee as well as federal and provincial sales tax. Therefore we will try to ship backordered items at the same time as other items so there is not a fee for each package. Return Policy
Special Note About Bras: We would love to help you find a bra that fits! We understand that it may take a couple of attempts to get the right one. Our $2.00 per order shipping out policy allows you to "try-on" as many as you need for a very low cost of return postage without fees or penalties on returns. Please feel free to call us while you have them on so we can best discuss the fit and figure out a better size or style for you. Please have your 3 measurements ready for us also. It is best to call between 8am and 3pm PST but there is an answering machine 24 hours a day at 888-398-7987 and we will get back to you ASAP.
- How to make returns: KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS! We only need your name, phone number and invoice number filled in on lower half of this form and instructions as to what you want refunded or exchanged. Use the shipping label provided and hopefully you can recycle the envelope we sent them in. Reseal with new tape or staples. Please rely on your credit card statement or online credit card services to check on refunds and restrict calls to questions on errors only. Please allow 4 weeks for the refund process to be completed. Refunds will be given in the same tender as the original order.
- Responsibility: We take responsibility to get the package to your door. For your peace of mind you may want to invest in a return confirmation ($.50), or insurance, as you are responsible for the return of the package and its postage.
Condition: Clean, unwashed items that are in their original packaging from us may be returned for exchange or refund. We prefer that to happen within 30 days but because we know what life is really like with a newborn we are really not too fussy about timing. Bras may be tried on (5-10 minutes) but not worn (over 15 minutes). Be careful to avoid deodorant stains (especially on black) and leakage stains, as we cannot accept them back.
- Packaging: Because we order our bras in bulk from most manufacturers without fancy packaging most items will be sent in zip lock bags. This keeps our shipping costs down so we can continue with our $2 per order shipping policy and is kinder to the environment. Any packaging with pertinent information about the product will be included. Please return all bras in their plastic bags!
- Non-returnable Items: Personal use or sterile pack items may not be returned after they are opened or used. This includes beauty and hygiene products, breast pump parts, bottles, breastfeeding aids (including shells, shields and pads) and BREAST PUMPS. When unopened pumps, pillows, books or any other large items are returned, our original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- Defective Products: Defective pumps must be dealt with directly to the company so they can honor their warranty. All other items need to be returned to the store. If it cannot be repaired it will be replaced with the same item - that item then is not returnable. Occasionally under wire bras will have a wire that pops through the casing within a short time of wearing. We will repair or replace those, however, we have found through experience that this most often happens when undo stress is placed on the bra because it is too small. We request you call with your three measurements so we can make sure the size is correct before we replace an item so we don't repeat the process. Please note that most bras are to be hand washed. We cannot be responsible for damage to bras that have been machine washed or dried when instructed not to.
- Restocking fee: When a package comes back to us labeled "Refused or Not Accepted" it will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, unless of course it was due to our error. This fee will also apply to special orders of items not usually kept in stock.
- Online Orders: We reserve the right to change the price at the time that the order is processed to a price other than what is shown on the web site without notice. We will always try to ensure that all the prices shown on the web site are accurate. However, due to continual changes (unannounced to us) in price by the manufacturers we cannot always ensure that the price shown on the site are accurate. If you are do not wish to pay the changed price you can return the items for a full refund of the price of the item provided that the items are unused or unopened where applicable.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011