Deter pigeons and other birds
Bird Proofing Nz
Stainless Steel, Birds, Polycarbonate
These polycarbonate and stainless steel bird proofing spikes are designed for use in both residential and industrial situations, to deter a wide range of birds. Some of their outstanding features include:
- The 4mm thick product base is made from high quality, ultra violet light-stabilised polycarbonate (durable polycarbonate resin product code HFV-1700).
- The length of each strip is approximately 330mm and flexible for using on curves.
- Temperature resistance: no loss of mechanical strength at a temperature of 130 degrees centigrade.
- The heavy duty protruding pins are manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel and have a tensile strength of 1600N/mm.
- The length of each pin is 122mm and has a diameter of approximately 1.42mm (angles and spacing of pins vary between spike designs) ensuring these spikes will be around a lot longer than most other spikes.
- Along the base of the spike are 9 breakable sections that can be simply snapped apart with your fingers.
- Along the base are 10 star shaped holes; when the spikes are pressed onto a ledge the silicone oozes through the holes forming star shaped rivets that lock the spike firmly to the surface.
- The spikes are cut flat at the tip to prevent injury to both installers and birds.
- Both the stainless steel and plastic spike system are virtually invisible once installed.
- Fixing silicone is formulated to attach spikes to brick, timber, lead, glass, concrete, steel, plastic and most other surfaces.
, Stainless Steel