Waste Heat Solutions
A significant fraction of the heat energy generated by industrial fuel combustion is routinely “dumped” into the environment even though that energy could be
recovered and used. How best to recover heat energy depends on
the temperature of the waste heat fluids and the hardware involved - Biosphere Capital's engineers can help you decide.
If you spend more than $10,000 per month on energy you are very likely able to achieve significant benefits from new waste heat recovery technologies. The higher your energy use, the more likely that an energy-saving or waste heat recovery program will be profitable.
We can advise on technologies including:
- cogeneration and trigeneration power systems,
- boiler economizers,
- absorption chillers and other refrigeration applications,
- heat amplifiers, heat pumps for hot water, turbine inlet air cooling,
- organic-Rankine cycle generators,
- desiccant dehumidifers for dehumidification.
The information in this article was current at 27 Mar 2012