Water Bath Shakers, Innova 3100 High-Temperature Shaker
Temperature control is exceptionally precise using the Innova Model 3100 lab shaker. This automated water bath shaker is ideal for culturing a wide range of cell types at temperatures up to 100ºC, as well as for staining, destaining and hybridization protocols.
Larger-capacity than many water bath shakers, the Innova 3100 easily accommodates gel trays, tubes and flasks.
- Adjustable Level Control Automatically Replenishes Evaporated Water, maintaining desired level without monitoring or refilling. Water-in and drain lines are each fitted with control valves to simplify cleaning, filling and complete draining
- Temperature Range of 5°C Above Ambient to 100°C provides for a wide range of laboratory work, using molecular and cell biology protocols. (Elevated temperatures attained with aid of an optional gable cover and with a bath liquid with a high boiling point to minimize evaporation)
- Optional Cooling Coil extends the range of applications to near and below ambient conditions
- Temperature Precisely Controlled within ±0.1°C in 30 - 40°C range
- Speed Range, 25 - 400 rpm, ±1 rpm
- Orbit: 1/2" (1.3cm) diameter orbit
- Acceleration Circuit Builds Up Speed Gradually, avoiding sudden starts and unwanted splashing
- Deep Bath with Rounded Corners and Baffles Allows Elevated Speeds with minimal turbulence or splashing
- One-Piece Seamless Bath is crevice-free, easy to keep clean; rust-resistant stainless steel
- Heat Loss and Evaporation Minimized with use of optional Plexiglas or stainless-steel gable covers
- Optional Mobile Cart, or Space-Saving Dolly that Fits Under Benches and desks, are available for use where bench space is limited
Accessory Racks for Test Tubes
Size (mL) || Dedicated
Platform || Universal
| 50 || 31 || 18 |
| 125 || 22 || 18 |
| 250 || 13 || 8 |
| 500 || 8 || 6 |
| 1000 || 6 || 4 |
| 2000 || 2 || 2 |
Tube Capacity (mm) || Racks
Per Bath || Tubes
Per Rack |
| 13 || 4 || 60 |
| 16 || 4 || 36 |
| 20 || 4 || 29 |
| 25 || 4 || 18 |
Need More Information? Just Ask.
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.