Latest Version 1.0.12
The Dynamic Eventing (dynEvent) application has been developed to meet the ever changing event recording needs of the ROV and hydrographic sector.
DynEvent from the outset has been designed to be a highly flexible eventing package capable of expanding to the ever changing needs of the client.
The software has been designed to be simple and easy to use with the ability to add and remove events dynamically as required.
- Quick Function key or mouse generated events
- The Eventing menu leads you quickly through to the desired event to be generated
- Quickly review historical events on the Histroy chart or Tailed log files
- Forgotten an event type, quickly and dynamically change the event menu structure
- Easy connection to external navigation software via RS232 serial communication
- Easily create simple positional events, distance calculation events (eg. span length), automatic events (eg. span height), user queried events (eg. query the user (or remind them) to enter the current CP reading)
- Quickly view pending events associated with events that have already been triggered
- Easily display help information associated with an event to further explain the event choices
- Optional RS232 external fix output trigger