Baltimore City Community College - Student Services
College Student Services supports students through every phase of their academic journey, from admissions and testing to scholarships, financial aid, academic records management, scholastic guidance, career and transfer services, and the federal TRIO/SSS-S.T.A.I.R.S. program. In addition, the Office of Veterans Affairs and International Student Services assists in the processing of educational benefits for eligible veterans, reservists and veterans' dependents, and helps ease the transition to college life and work for immigrant and non-English-speaking constituents.
- Register for classes or modify your current schedule
- Add or drop a course
- Withdraw from a course
- Search for available classes, view meeting dates, times and locations.
- Check your degree audit - Obtain the completion status of your graduation requirements. An option is also available to determine the affect of changing your major.
- Get a copy of your bill
- Pay your bill - Make Credit Card Payment for Credit Courses
- View your financial aid award
- View last semester’s final grades
- Change your PIN
- Admission Inquiry - Find out the status of your admissions application and whether
additional information is needed.
- Schedule/Bill Inquiry - View your course schedule and billing information.
Harbor, Bard 101, (410) 986-5599
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.